as a result of的同义词是什么
as a result of表示作为 … 的结果， 由于的意思，那么你知道as a result of的同义词是什么吗?一起来学习一下吧!
as a result of的同义词：because of由于
because of love
because of you
because of illness
as a result of的例句：
1. 2,000 prisoners died as a result of torture and maltreatment.
2. Her hair started falling out as a result of radiation treatment.
3. Their bodies had suffered contortion as a result of malnutrition.
4. She died as a result of her injuries.
5. He was made king as a result of various intrigues.
6. Her heart was slightly damaged as a result of her long illness.
7. As a result of the inquiry, two students have been sent down.
8. The flood came about as a result of the heavy spring rains.
9. He lost his job as a result of the dispute.
10. Numerous houses collapsed as a result of the Tangshan Earthquake in 1976.
11. Many claimed to have been cured as a result of the Madonna's intercessions.
12. The unions are worried that at least 100,000 jobs will disappear as a result ofprivatization.
13. All the paintings are startlingly dramatic as a result of their depth of field and colour.
14. As a result of their com-patibility, Haig and Fraser were able to bring about wide-ranging reforms.
15. The victims had either died as a result of their ill-treatment or had been left crippled.
1. He was not a particularly good shot because of his eyesight.
2. The man was known to the police because of previous convictions.
3. His government began to unravel because of a banking scandal.
4. Abidjan was thrown into turmoil because of a protest by taxi drivers.
5. Investment remains tiny primarily because of the exorbitant cost of land.
6. She hadn't followed her instinct and because of this Frank was dead.
7. He had to cancel some engagements because of tiredness.
8. Because of the slump in domestic demand, production has stopped.
9. Universities are facing grave problems because of diminishing resources.
10. We were not able to meet the deadline because of manufacturing delays.
11. We had to leave the country because of the persecutions.
12. I fell in love with him because of his kind nature.
13. The department has been shrinking year by year because of budget cuts.
14. Milne resigned in sympathy because of the way Donald had been treated.
15. Heaven forbid that he should leave because of me!