during ： 侧重指习惯性的某一段时间，而for指特定的某一段时间;during指继续的时间概念，突出事件发生的时刻，而for侧重事件持续时间的总长度。
you're going to and I'll tell you for why.
oh for ——
oh for a strong black coffee!.
there's (或that's) —— for you
there's gratitude for you.
be for it
1. (英， 非正式)即将受惩罚，即将倒霉
do something for one's country (或England 等)
you eating for England, Barry?.
I've got homework for Africa.
1. She rejected his advances during the trip to Cannes.
2. He lost two stone in weight during his time there.
3. She produced the knife during arguments with her friends.
4. She conceded just three points on her service during the first set.
5. Walking and golf increased in popularity during the 1980s.
6. His trial revived memories of French suffering during the war.
7. During fever a large quantity of fluid is lost in perspiration.
8. During each show we will be raffling a fabulous prize.
9. During the festival, we'll be showing 13 classic oldie films.
10. He spoke no English and was completely silent during the visit.
11. Twelve inmates have been killed during a riot at the prison.
12. During the filming, Curtis fell in love with his co-star, Christine Kaufmann.
13. He recalled her devotion to her husband during his hour of need.
14. I had a case of the jitters during my first two speeches.
15. During the 1980s the world's financial systems became more open.
1. For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?
2. Sometimes things have to fall apart to make way for better things.
3. Do not wait for good things to happen to you. You need to walk towards happiness.
4. Instead of complaining about what's wrong, be grateful for what's right.
5. Good luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.
6. She studied him for the longest time, looking wryly amused.
7. He was hand-picked for this job by the Admiral.
8. The council recently drew fire for its intervention in the dispute.
9. Specialists see various reasons for the recent surge in inflation.
10. Well, at any rate, let me thank you for all you did.
11. Some companies are cutting costs and hoping for the best.
12. The opportunity had gone. His mind scrabbled for alternatives.
13. The company I work for went through a rough patch.
14. The price of oil should remain stable for the rest of 1992.
15. We tend to meet up for lunch once a week.