1. The students return in October for the start of the new academic year.
2. Autumn starts in August, and goes on to October.
3. Please send your accounts for the period finishing with 10 October.
4. The hot weather extended into October.
5. The foreign ministers are meeting in the splendour of Oktyabrskaya Hotel in central Moscow.
6. One afternoon late in October I saw Tom Buchanan.
7. On 19 th October 1936, Lu Xun died in Shanghai.
8. Le Duc Tho cabled me in a similar vein on October 27.
9. He continued intensive talks with Sisco in September and October.
10. The offer holds good till October l 0 th our time.
11. The offer is subject to your acceptance reaching us before October 15 th.
12. In October 1935 the Red Army reached northern Shanxi.
13. On october 1,1943 , his forces triumphantly entered that city.
14. In October he began to talk about offensive missile bases.
15. By the first of October, most of the leaves have turned.