重要事实 material facts ; important facts
犯罪事实 particulars of offense ; criminal fact
否认事实 denial of facts
认定事实 determine facts
歪曲事实 distort the facts
实验事实 experimental fact
1. He told some lies and sometimes just embroidered the truth.
2. The indisputable fact is that computers carry out logical operations.
3. She had decided to confront Kathryn with what she had learnt.
4. Ann Bradley dispels the old wives' tales and gives the medical facts.
5. It took internal whistle-blowing and investigative journalism to uncover the rot.
6. Many of his statements were at variance with the facts.
7. The lure of rural life is proving as strong as ever.
8. If they prove ineffective they should be demoted or asked to retire.
9. It may be a well-known fact, but I didn't know it.
10. Marseilles has proved to be a better racial melting pot than Lyons.
11. Her critics say she has proved unequal to the task.
12. I can console myself with the fact that I'm not alone.
13. The Internet has proved a blind alley for many firms.
14. Their healthy image disguises the fact that they are highly processed foods.
15. It is quite clear that we were firing in self defence.